With rapidly evolving markets, shifting consumer behaviour and the emergence of new technologies, there has never been a greater focus on CX strategy and execution. This report is designed to provide marketers with a good fundamental knowledge of CX strategy and to support this with pragmatic advice and guidance on execution.
The report includes essential models and frameworks for developing a CX strategy, relevant case studies and guidance to support implementation. It is intended to be useful for marketing and customer experience-focused practitioners, as well as leaders in other disciplines.
- How CX is driving competitive advantage and building greater business resilience for those organisations that are willing to invest
- Ways to identify audiences and customers that matter to a business and how to generate personas that bring those segments to life
- How to use customer journey mapping to identify critical areas for improvement and optimisation
- The role technology and data play in enabling great CX and approaches to tech investment to support more personalised, omnichannel delivery
- How to measure the impact of a CX strategy and solid frameworks for identifying areas for improvement and to track progress.